- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- The Windlass Steelcrafts Copper Age Knife was inspired by a knife found with the “Iceman”, the earliest mummy unearthed in Europe
- The knife has a 2 1/2”, rough-forged stainless steel blade
- Hardwood handle wrapped with real copper wire
- A genuine leather neck sheath with an adjustable thong
- Overall Length 5-3/4", Blade Length – 2-1/2"
A knife similar to this was found with the earliest mummy unearthed in Europe. It appears early man knew a thing or two about knives, this is an excellent little companion. Although inspired by the “Iceman”, ours has a few modern updates – stainless steel blade with rough forged finish, and hard wood handle with real copper wire wrap. Includes leather neck sheath with adjustable thong.